Thursday, October 26, 2006

ELECT FRANK LOOP FOR SHERIFF

Dear Citizens,

Over the past 24 years, I have worked hard to train and modernize the Floyd County Sheriff's Department. I have obtained thousands of hours of law enforcement training from around the country. Since 1989, I have also written over 1 million dollars in grants, and have obtained tens of thousands of dollars in free equipment from the military. I have also secured federal funding and implemented the School Resource Officer Program, placing an officer in each of our county middle and high schools.

I'm ready to put all of this experience to work for you. With your help, I know we can.

Thank you in advance for what you will do to ensure victory in November.

Sincerely,

Frank Loop


Vote
Frank Loop
Floyd County Sheriff

www.loopforsheriff.com
frank@loopforsheriff.com



Paid for the committee to elect Fank Loop for Sheriff-Randy Hubbard chairman-Rick Fox treasurer