We must not tolerate it any longer!
On March 25th, join us in Indianapolis and declare "NO MORE!"
Are you fed up with LOCAL government?
Then take it back!
We, the People own our government.
On March 25, WE, are going to have a talk with OUR wayward public servants!
Revolt At The State House
Where: Inside The Indiana State House
Date: March 25, 2009
Time: 11:30 am
Are you Republican, Democrat, Independent or Libertarian?
Bring your signs, and we will let them know "We are mad as hell, and were NOT going to take it anymore!"
In case you were wondering, the line-up of speakers for the March 25th "Revolt at the Statehouse."
Speakers and Topics:
"Increasing Debt: Mortgaging our Childrens Future"
* Lisa Kelly, former Libertarian candidate for Lt. Governor
"The Colts, Pacers, and the Capital Improvement Board"
* Gary Welch, Attorney at Law and Publisher of Advance Indiana Blog
"Government Grants & Public Corruption"
* Rev. Solomon local political activist
"Property Taxes: How our Property Taxes are sold for Votes"
* Vicki Denhart, President, Citizens for Accountability, and taxpayer activist in New Albany, Indiana
"Pay to Play Politics"
* Mark Small, Author and Attorney at Law
"Transparency and Accountability in Government"
* Diane Vice, Lafayette-area, house wife and publisher of Welcome to My Tea Party
"Lobbying and Ethics Reform"
* Julia Vaughn, Common Cause
* Jim Premeske, Team Hammond Taxpayers Group
"Conflict of Interest in Government"
* Chris Hiatt, Delaware County Taxpayer Association
"A Call to Action"
* Paul Ogden, Attorney at Law, and publisher of Ogden on Politics Blog
"How to Get Involved & Make a Difference"
* Melyssa Donaghy, publisher of Hoosiers for Fair Taxation Blog
" Run Over By the Speedway Redevelopment Commission"
* Jo Ellen Dotlich, SPEED
Government corruption is so broad that it does not give us the luxury of focusing on just one point.
The theme of the Revolt is Transparency. With transparency, and the ENFORCEMENT of transparency, many of our problems would disappear.
But you know those cockroaches running our government don't like the light of day!
As promised the Revolt At The Statehouse will shock you with our experts knowledge of corporate welfare, greed, immorality, cronyism, and lack of transparency within Indiana government.
The immorality of our state and local governments will be called out in public by statewide activist in the very house where The People's business is done!
As you consider this request to attend the "Revolt At The State House" , hear that person's voice of reason and recognition, who has always been able to rally "your conscience" when it's important for you to be there.
Make NO mistake about it, the time is NOW for YOU and ALL of US to be there!
Freedom Of Speech again has organized another large group of New Albany taxpayers to make the trip. Come join all of us next Wednesday March 25, 2009 in Indianapolis and show yourselves to be the "little people" they've forgotten...