Well you got it!
Is everything that you voted for happening? Is your life better since January 20, 2009?
We would like for someone to explain to us how this enormous deficit is helping anything?
Since taking office Obama pushed through a $787 billion stimulus, a $33 billion expansion of the child health program known as S-chip, a $410 billion Omnibus appropriations spending bill, and an $80 billion car company bailout.
He also pushed a $821 billion Crap-and-Tax trade bill through the House and has a nearly $1 trillion health-care bill.
All these stimulus bills that were supposed to help, now insurance reform, and crap and tax, how is any of this helping anyone?
Unemployment is still going up and their is talk of a second stimulus in the making.
From our friends in Washington:
What else does Pelosi, Reid and Obama have planned for us taxpayers?We sure hope you are all sitting down for their upcoming spending of our tax dollars:
* FCC Net Neutrality Bill for $7.5 billion dollars paid for by us Tax Payers and the Government gets to control the Internet.* The Crap and Tax Trade Bill paid for by Tax Payers for starters $1,761 annually per average family and the Government gets to control your energy usage.
* Remember the Cash for Clunkers? $45,354 cost to taxpayers per vehicle when each car purchased averaged $22-$27,000.
* $18 billion dollar Education Plan yet to be introduced paid for by Taxpayers.
* $5.7 billion dollar Americorp Service Program yet to be introduced paid for by taxpayers.
* The planned Immigration Reform aka: Amnesty with a path to citizenship is estimated to cost between $1-$10 billion dollars paid for by you the Taxpayers and producing between 12 and 20 million new voters.
* The estimated cost of the Afghanistan War is $55 - $100 billion dollars per year for the 69,000 troops already there.
* War Tax...
Is the Kool-Aid wearing off yet people?
President Obama sold you [not us] on his Hope and Change.
Voters didn't realize [or didn't care] that beyond Hope and Change, he really didn't have anything to offer - there was nothing on his skimpy resume indicating that he was even minimally prepared for the job.
We're left with a President who is in far over his head, slugging to comprehend [and doing a poor job of explaining] complex issues.
Obama is not totally responsible for getting us into our current mess. He "is responsible for making it" much worse!
His economic policy has vastly increased our debt with little if anything to show for it.
But it's the middle class that must pay for his appetite.
But we gotta admit, Obama was not afraid to swat that fly!
And for his paranoia about Fox News, he exhibits the same behavior as Kim Jong Il in expecting that ALL people should adulate him.
Last week in a Wal-Mart parking lot we saw a bumper sticker on a pick-up truck that read, "How's that Hope N Change working out for you?"
Why is anybody surprised?
America elected a hustler from the mean streets of Chicago, via Africa. Why the shock? You got the complete package, as advertised.
"Hope and Change!"
Government is to set structure but never dictate or take away our freedom of choice. But with this administration our choices seem to become less and less.
Time for common sense and hard line decisions that benefit the American citizen and if it bothers you or disturbs those who are not citizens then so be it!
America has got to start taking care of America.
The "buyer beware" signs were posted before the sale was closed November 2008.
So, FORGET your so called "educated book smarts," it's time for US common sense people to STEP UP and VOTE them Congress members out of office!
"It's hard to keep up with the out of control spending, isn't it?"