Wednesday, August 16, 2006

CITIZENS OF NEW ALBANY WE NEED YOUR HELP!

$-REWARD OFFERED-$

REWARD $100.00 CASH
Missing
Help me find my owner

I'm soft to touch
I'm luxurious; the King of Spend has graced me with his royal feet

I smell of money
I was paid for by the taxpayers of New Albany

Help! I have been tossed aside and perhaps replaced by something better.

If you find me I am worth $100 cash. To collect the reward you must provide a notarized affidavit with proof of my original ownership. A copy of the claim form and the approval name of person or persons who appproved such purchase along with check or cash receipt for verfication.

Freedom Of Speech is offering to help solve the mystery:

Of the "I don't know where" the Dodge Durango Suv floor mats are?

This reward will be in effect for 30 days from date of posting. E-mail Freedom Of Speech with digital photo of all proof. Send name and address and the "reward money" will be paid in unmarked bills or nickels & dimes which ever you prefere.

Maybe between all of us taxpayers this might be "ONE PROBLEM" we can all help solve in New Albany.

Where is Jimmy's $749.55 Suv floor mats?

Happy Hunting!