Friday, April 07, 2006

TED HEAVRIN FOR COUNTY COUNCIL

RE-ELECT
TED HEAVRIN
COUNTY COUNCIL
FIRST DISTRICT
DEMOCRAT

Why elect Ted Heavrin?

I have knowledge and experience with my years on the council. First on the council to receive a diploma from the Association of Counties to increase my knowledge and become a better council member. I am not hesitant to say NO! when it comes to spending tax funds.

I was voted OFFICER OF THE YEAR by my peers for the outstanding work I have done for the Floyd County Police Department in 2005. I will put the same effort into my duties as a member of the Floyd County Council as I have in all of my endeavors over the years.

BOARD MEMBER:

1. President, Floyd County Council.
2. New Albany Lions Club
3. Community Corrections
4. Trustee for VFW 3281
5. American Legion Post #42
6. President of Solid Waste Management
7.Past President Wyandotte Lodge #171 Fraternal Order of Police and other community organizations

Involved in my community:

Coach of New Albany In-City T-ball
Coach of Boys and Girls Basketball St. Mary's School

Served my county for 30 years as Captain of the Floyd County Police Department

Attends:
St. Mary's Church
New Albany

Citizens of the First District:

RE-ELECT
TED HEAVRIN
FLOYD COUNTY
COUNCIL

because I CAN and WILL represent you and your tax dollars first and foremost.