Sunday, March 12, 2006

LEADERSHIP WITH VISION AND SECURITY

Dear Fellow Democrats,

When I filed as a candidate in 2006 election for Floyd County Sheriff, I could not help to think of all the citizens and precinct committee members that I have been so proud to work with over the last twenty-five years. Like many of you, I have been involved in Democrat politics in our county for sometime.

To say the least, the political arena has most definitely changed. Technology has brought us to a time that was considered "science fiction" twenty or so years ago. However, the base of any successful campaign still depends on our party's frontline workers. You, my friend, are that frontline. The spirit and message you convey to your family and friends, along with the voters in your respective precinct, can be the key to help determining the success of all Democrats in the upcoming election.

I assure you that I will do my part. I want to let each of you know that I stand ready to help. If you need assistance in getting out the vote, finding workers, or other routine campaign tasks, please let me help. The staff that I have put together for my campaign is extremely competent and will be working for all Democrats on the ballot.

Currently, I have setup a direct number for you to contact me with questions and for assistance. You can reach me anytime at (812) 670-6535. I am also preparing to launch an informative and interactive web site-located at www.darrellmills.com - so you can receive updates on our progress via e-mail and sign up your friends and other potential voters. I can also be reached by e-mail anytime at sheriff@darrelmills. com. My campaign will have plenty of professional and organized materials for you to share with consituents with facts about my leadership plans for the Sherriff's Department.

This election is important to us all as Democrats in Floyd County. In my specific race, we have the chance to take back the Sheriff's Department after a 16-year drought. I am excited, committed and gearing up to provide each of you, and each resident of our county, Leadership with Vision and Security.

Respectfully,

Darrell Mills
Candidate for Floyd County Sheriff