Tuesday, June 06, 2006

FROM THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH...EMAIL-BAG OF GOODIES

Subj. Daisy Lane Development
Date: 6/6/2006

Thank you for saying what most of us are unable to articulate. I have never been exposed to behind the scenes in politics and extremely naieve about this. I know that dishonesty exists but chose not to believe it does in New Albany. I have always tried to believe that you trust those that you put in office to do what is best for all of us. I have recently learned more than I had ever wanted to know about what really transpires. I always vote and always ask about various candidates before doing so. I choose not to vote strictly along party lines.

There are approximately 250 voters that are opposed to the Daisy Lane Devlopment. I believe that most of the councilmen realize this, but some must think they are untouchable.

Thank you for being a strong voice for us. You speak our language.

Sincerely,
Daisy Lane Resident