Friday, May 12, 2006

WHAT MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME...

As my first friend mother,
you introduced me to a life
enriched by your love and
warmth...

you helped in the way I feel
about the world and my
place in it today.

Your confidence in me helped
me to believe in myself, your
support and respect enabled
me to appreciate my own worth
and my many blessings.

You guided without control
and encourage without pressure
You gave your best...to bring out
the best in me.

You taught me to have compassion
and understanding for others and
how to never take anything for
granted.

You taught me to think my own
thoughts and to follow my dreams,
to be proud of my achievements
and accepting of my mistakes,
to find peace in my heart and joy in
my friends.

And no matter what to always stand
up for what I believe in...

But most of all mom you taught
me to always be true to myself and
to always have faith in God.


I LOVE YOU MOM
Happy Mother's Day